Sunday 28 July 2013

Mafikizolo Leading Man, Theo Kgosinkwe Denies Gay Rumours


theo (1)



By far this stands as one of the most bizarre allegation thrown at any man especially if that man is straight! Some people will just laugh it off but others might even sue anyone or organization that started the talk.
Mafikizolo is a famous music group from South Africa made up of two fantastic singers: Nhlanhla Nciza and Theo Kgosinkwe.  Now that their Magic hit “Khona” is making a massive bang across the continent, one of the members, Theo is under heat over his sexual orientation.
Theo was faced with same charges back in early 2011 which he refuted. In response to that, Theo tied the knot with wife, Rose, to prove he was actually into women. He is a father of two and he loves the Lord more than anything in the world. After his marriage and the group’s reunion, the singer/ performer is still be accused of being gay?
“I love God and I have no idea people would think I am gay. I don’t even know where that’s coming from. It’s just ridiculous! I love my wife and hey, she’s a woman…” Theo laughed when posed that question in Lagos. he’s previously stated firmly: ‘I'm a family man’ – in every sense of the word. 
Meanwhile his wife, Rose blasted on The Sunday Paper“I have never  doubted my man and his manhood. I am proud of him and trust him. We are happily married and my husband is good in bed. We take our marriage covenant seriously. We are even trying for the second child. Our marriage is stronger than ever and we know that the devil is a liar.” 
The anonymous persons spreading this accusations may have facts but because they have decided to stay in hiding, Theo is been regarded as the victim of circumstance back in South. Maybe they are just hungry and/or  publicity seekers who just want to stir up trouble for no good reason. However, the 29 year old is pouring all of his energy into work and his family.
The singer is presently bent on touring the globe and promoting their songs as far as its gets. No time to tackle senseless rumours!


No comments:

Post a Comment