Friday 23 August 2013

CRASHED MARRIAGE: If I Listen To What People Say, I Will End Up Getting Depressed - Actress, Funke Akindele

                                         

Talented Actress, Funke Akindele who recently separated from her husband, Kehinde Oloyede in a recent interview said despite all that has happened she is still happy and living her life.


According to Funke:

“I’m happy with my life, I am living my life for myself, not for anybody, I am not going to live my life based on what people say; if I do that, I am going to end up being the loser.
We all are fallible, we are human, forget the fact that we are celebrities.
Being a TV person doesn’t make me a super human being! If I listen to what people are saying, I will
end up getting depressed and that’s one thing I won’t allow to happen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment