Wednesday 18 September 2013

Miley Cyrus Says She's still a Kid




Miley Cyrus has recently been under the lime light after her VMA performance and a fully-nude swinging episode in her latest video "Wrecking Ball".  The actress and her boyfriend just called off their engagement  following the heat arising from her new found passion.

In the October issue of Harper's Bazaar, the "We Can't Stop" singer opened up about her new album, her new image, and how the lack of a "normal" childhood might have had an effect on her behaviour at present.
"I was an adult when I was supposed to be a kid. So now I'm an adult and I'm acting like a kid," the 20-year-old pop star dished to the magazine. "There are times when I'm sitting in my big ole house and I'm like, 'I can't believe I'm allowed to be here alone.'"
She then added, "My parents always had money, and I've always been around this industry, so I didn't have my mind blown or become obsessed with being famous."

No comments:

Post a Comment