Thursday 31 October 2013

Kim Kardashian 'so excited' to reveal dramatic post-baby weight loss in black underwear and lace dress

'I've down 50lbs today!': Kim Kardashian revealed her dramatic post-baby weight loss in black underwear and see-through lace dress on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Wednesday night

Dressed in sheer white lace, her underwear proudly - and deliberately - on display, it was clear Kim Kardashian was feeling her best.


And as the new mother unveiled the stunning results of her post-baby diet and exercise regime, it soon became clear just how happy she was to have lost her baby weight.
'Actually I got on the scale today and it said that I am 50lbs down. That made me so excited,' she said, as she made her big reveal on Jay Leno on Wednesday night.

The 33-year-old said gaining weight while pregnant with daughter North was not easy.
'I can honestly say it was the greatest challenge of my life,' she said.

Hurt feelings: Kim said the 'ridiculous' criticism she received for putting on the weight was incredibly painful

Source: Dailymail


No comments:

Post a Comment