Thursday 24 April 2014

Oprah Winfrey Wanted By Police For Abuse?

          Barbara-Winfrey,-Stedman-Graham,Vernon-Winfrey-and-Oprah-Winfrey

Talk show queen, Oprah Winfrey is in the news again- for the bad reasons.
And that’s because her step mom, Barbara Winfrey, has publicly accused her of behaving in a callous way towards her.

According to dailymail.co.uk, Barbara said Oprah played a part in destroying her marriage.
Speaking exclusively to MailOnline she said, ‘I have lost everything. It’s not just a house, this is my home. All my memories are here.

‘I’m trying to keep it together but there are some days I just don’t understand how I could have made her so angry that she would kick me out on the street and think nothing about it. But that’s Oprah – she’s judge and jury.’

She also claims that 60-year-old Oprah, and longterm partner Stedman Graham’s friendship is way beyond what meets the eye. According to her, they are bound by secrets, convenience and money.
She also said her relationship with Gayle King isn’t ‘pure’ and points to it as the reason that neither woman is married.

Source: Dailytimes

No comments:

Post a Comment