Wednesday 9 July 2014

SOLANGE KNOWLES COVERS LUCKY MAGAZINE! TALKS ELEVATOR FIGHT WITH JAY Z, SINGING, & MORE!

                 rs 634x890 140707074801 634.Solange Knowles Lucky Magazine JR 7714 Solange Knowles Covers Lucky Magazine! Talks Elevator Fight with Jay Z, Singing, & More!


Solange Knowles is super pretty and trendy on the cover of Lucky magazine‘s August 2014 issue!

Check out the  28-year-old singer’s exclusive interview with the mag:



On the elevator fight with Jay Z:

“What’s important is that my family and I are all good. What we had to say collectively was in the statement that we put out, and we all feel at peace with that.”

On the change of pace in New Orleans life:

“I have friends who call in the middle of the day and say, ‘Come around the corner for a drink—we’re going to hear this band,’ and I’m just like ‘No, I can’t! … Okay, wait for me.’ So I have to remove myself. As an artist, I lack discipline in terms of buckling down. But if I’m isolated then I have no choice.”

On deciding to become a singer:

“I was nervous to talk to my parents. Part of my mom was like, ‘Please be normal and get a regular job,’ because she had gone through so much with my sister. She knew how strong-willed I was and how the industry was probably not going to be the most supportive thing for a 15-year-old girl.”

No comments:

Post a Comment